Saturday 5 March 2016

Welcome, Welcome!

Greetings Internet!

I will admit up front, this is hardly my first foray into the world of the Web. This is, however, a rebirth of sorts, and with it, a new blog and new name. For those few of you who know, my former handle was the Picky Mama Scholar (PMScholar on Twitter) and at one point several years ago I threw up a few thoughts here: http://dungeonsanddiapers.blogspot.ca/.

But that time has come and gone and so we start afresh. So welcome to the new home of the Late Nite Scholar (Twitter here), named so because that is when I get most of my work done. I am going to speak mostly of geek culture, that which is close to many of our hearts. So prepare for discussions on gaming, movies, music, and general nerddom. Many of these conversations stem from actual discussions I have in real life, often with my counterpart The Cynic, of Coffee With the Cynic fame.

So make yourselves comfortable and I hope you enjoy your stay.

Respectfully yours,

Late Nite Scholar    

No comments:

Post a Comment