Tuesday 30 August 2016

ANNOUNCEMENT!

Alright, so you all know I do this as a hobby to talk about stuff that interests me. I also want to expand and get more content out to all of you. And so I shall! An opportunity has come up and I have thrown my hat in to be a blog contributor over at HeroMachine. What is HeroMachine, you ask? Only an amazing resource for creating your very own characters and artworks! Once you get a feel for the program, you can do literally anything you want, with a little bit of imagination. Don't believe me, look at some of my own pieces. 

Here are some of my first pics with HM3:













  See the this picture above? It's the third pic in my HM folder. I redid her a earlier this summer:


 And a couple other recent works:




 And if you head over to the site itself, you'll see people that blow me out of the water. It's truly a remarkable program and resource for anyone wanting to make art! I have been using this program since HeroMachine 1, but didn't get involved in the community until the most recent version (HeroMachine 3).  And found a friendly, welcoming group whose awesomeness is only matched by their ridiculous talent. So after thinking about it, I wanted to give back to the HM community, and so I'll be starting weekly (at least to start, and hopefully more) posts over there that I will cross-post here (that being said, head on over say hi, and support the 'Machine!). So hopefully you'll be seeing a lot more of me. I'll still be doing movie reviews for big releases, but lots of other stuff as well. I just put up an editorial on R-ratings in comic movies, and coming up are reviews for the new Sabaton album, first impressions of Fallout 4's Nuka World, and much more! So stay tuned, and tell me if there's anything you want to see me cover! Looking for serious and silly subjects, just to keep things interesting. Want me to talk about the slow progress towards more female characters in comic films? Want me to bare my ridiculous unpopular opinions and talk about all the bad movies I love? Let me know!   

As always, 

The Scholar 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment